Several of our shipping carriers are experiencing delays in delivering orders due to Covid-19. Please understand that after your order has shipped, it might experience carrier setbacks and may take longer than usual to receive.
We value the health and safety of our customers and team members and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to send out your order. If you have anything about your experience that does not work, please let us know at Support@ClosetSignature.com.
- All orders are sent out within 48 hours on business days (Monday thru Friday), excluding weekend and federal holidays.
- If the shipping address is different from the billing address, it may be subject to review in which case the customer will need to be contacted. This may delay the shipping time.
- Orders placed after 3 PM PST will be processed the following business day.
- We currently ship only within the United States via USPS or United Parcel Service (UPS). UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes and/or APO/FPO addresses.
How Shipping rates are determined
- The shipping cost is calculated on a “per item” or “per pound” basis and is based on the shipping method you select
- You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped
- Shipping will be charged at the time of shipment. In the event, the original purchase contained a pre-order or backorder item, shipping and handling will be assessed for the entire order at the time of the initial shipment.
- Alaska and Hawai’i
- Only standard shipping is available
- Standard shipping usually arrives within 5-9 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays
We offer two methods of shipping for your orders from ClosetSignature.com
- Standard Shipping usually arrives within 1-7 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays
- Standard Shipping range will differ depending on your zip code. An estimated range will be provided at checkout based on your zip code.
- Express Shipping usually arrives 2-3 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays
As hard as we try to reduce and recycle large amounts of waste, we will continue our efforts in doing so. Therefore, please note that your order may arrive in a recycled box or your item may be plastic free. We highly encourage you to recycle any received packages properly by removing all tape before recycling the box.
The polymer mailer packaging used is 100% compostable. Grounded’s certified home compostable mailer bags break down into water, carbon dioxide and organic matter in a composting environment. Made from bio-based materials, they are a great alternative to traditional poly mailers.